Sunday, November 15, 2009

Never a dull moment in the Land below the wind..

Lots of weird stuff has been documented this week. Well, okay. Maybe not LOTS. More like um, three.

Incident 1
Decided to do the laundry yesterday, but right after popping the clothes into the washing machine, the clouds made their dramatic appearance out of nowhere and the skies turned a gloomy gray. Sigh. Too late, since the machine was already well into it's 2nd cycle. =(
So I said a prayer. Or two. Or three. (Guess I was pretty desperate for my clothes to dry lah) And it was really amazing how God geld back the rain for that few hours, and even punctured little holes in the thick cloud formation for the sun to shine through. =D
God is super awesome!
Wanted to take pictures of the sky but my camera's not quite cekap enough to capture its beauty. Didn't quite do the sky justice... Guess some things, you just need to see for yourself. ;)


Incident 2

First ever dog with eyebrows and eyeshadow spotted. 
 

 Saw this on my way back from church. Did a double take when I saw those eyebrows. Then it took me 10 whole seconds to realise I've never in my life seen a dog with eyebrows. This one even had eyeshadow on! (Look closely ya...)


Incident 3
Next up, I spotted a giraffe taking a piggy-back ride on a dog. 
 

Hahahahaha!!
=P

No comments: