Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Of spilling wardrobes and chinese herbs

Every semester break, the one thing I have to deal with is to de-clutter my wardrobe. I have too many clothes for my own good. =( But it's not that I buy excessively, it's more like I have a wonderfully cekap cousin sister whom loves to pass on clothes to me. (Not that I'm complaining 'coz most of the clothes are super pretty & have hardly been worn before!) Unfortunately, I've always been the type of person who finds it hard to throw/part with my stuff, be it books, clothes, or useless little things I've collected to remind me of whatever events I've been through in my life...

How can anyone NOT want new things when they're as cute as this...


This is only one of the things mommy got me from her trip to Bangkok. =)

 So there is the basis of my dilemma. I want new things but I DON'T want to give away the old things to make space for the new ones. The resulting consequence? A super messy room. Hehehe.

I NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM!!! (but I'm still wondering how I'm going to create more space)


On another note, grandma took a fall a few days ago and fractured her foot and knocked her head. Ouch. And she's afraid of plastering her foot so it's chinese traditional medicine for her. Hmmm. I must say I'm rather skeptical about the effectiveness of externally applied herbs to heal bones... But what can I say to the many people who placed their full confidence in it. When we went to the place, I was really surprised to see a constant stream of people there. Guess I'll find out how well those herbs work in a few weeks...

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hmm, I'm thinking grandma will probably heal more because of the prayers than the herbs wrapped around her foot in a banana leaf. =P

Whei Yeap said...

haha....omg tat shirt has a giant cat on it!! does it remind u of the kitty at home?? lolz! btw jenn r u back in ipoh?

skyofwishes said...

u comment on urself post first one?
elderly have a fall is quite serious one, so take care of her greatly oh.
to make more place: buy another wardrobe or make ur bro wardrobe as urs, hahahaha...

Jen said...

Laiyee: Hehehe. Coz lazy to edit my post dy. =P Sigh, wanna ask her to dont walk so much but she dowan to listen wor. Hahaha. How?
And I dun think got space in my room for any more wardrobes dy.. ;) So i guess have to say bye-bye to them lor..

WheiYeap: yup, totally reminds me of my meow. But she's gone.. =( See u soon!