Sunday, March 14, 2010

So far..

Life since I came back from Sabah has been so full.
Full of
drama,
emotions,
travelling,
friends,
laughter,
activities,
love,
and plans.

Had a taste of God's presence. It overwhelms me with wonder and amazement, the fact that knows what He's doing, all the time. However it may seem like you feel you're abandoned or forgotten, know that you're not. Coz He's always there. Loving you. (Now, if only I could hug God....)

  1. Thought that I was gonna be bored out of my wits back here but yeah, right! Hahaha.... He definitely saw to that. ;)
  2. Thought my industrial training was gonna be a sad case but now, I can see that I'm so blessed to have such interesting colleagues, nice supervisors and such an amazing experience learning so much and getting a chance to have hands-on experience.
  3. Thought that I was being put through so much unnecessary heartache and stress but can now grasp the reality that it has strengthened not only myself, but also my relationships with the people I care about. Never knew I had that strength. Now I do. Gotta keep challenging that boundary though. So I understand if/when more trials come. 
  4. Though I'm not the most cekap, efficient, thoughtful, caring or sensitive of persons, but I am so so loved. And surrounded by the awesomest people in the world who understand me and accept me for who I am.  And I am so grateful for that. 

Can't exactly complain about anything now, can i? =)

1 comment:

Whei Yeap said...

Haha...seems like the skies are clearing up and the sun's shining bright for u there...on the other hand..it has been raining non stop for 3 days, literally and metaphorically...am i one of the awesomest ppl around u?? :P :P