Thursday, October 15, 2009

The most expensive lesson I've learnt, so far...

I will NOT ever reverse a car without looking into the rear-view mirror again.
I will NOT ever reverse a car without looking into the rear-view mirror again.
I will NOT ever reverse a car without looking into the rear-view mirror again.

Hmm. I think I'll spare myself the next 47 lines. =P But know that I did NOT copy & paste the previous 3 ok???

I smacked right into my neighbour's Wira with Eeleen's Viva. Sigh. All because I was in a rush, and I assumed that there wasn't any car blocking me when I turned. And my neighbour assumed that the person reversing the car from his neighbour's place would look properly before stepping on the accelerate pedal.
I guess to ASSUME really makes an ASS of U and ME.





And the damages are costing me a nice hefty sum... =] But like a friend said, accidents make people better drivers. Not too sure if that's true but I'm optimistic that I've learnt from this one lesson. =) It would be a super huge waste of money if I didn't. Hahaha.
And praise God I smashed into an empty car coz if there were any casualties........ GULP!

No comments: