Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Toilet Bowls

are probably one of the most essential household items in my life. And for the past one month, the one I frequent the most has been on strike. FINALLY, Mr Landlord came to fix it today and everything's A-Ok once again!
YAY!
Can't wait to feel that satisfaction one gets when one flushes the toilet handle and everything inside swirls away into the-place-I-never-want-to-visit..

So in line with today's theme, here're some really interesting toilet bowls! =)











This is a $75, 000 Swarovski crystals studded toilet bowl. Phew! Who could bear to sh*t on so much money?!

 
Hmm, for all those couples out there who can't bear to leave each other even for the 3 minutes it takes to do your little-business, this is for you!! (but definitely not for me...)


And lastly, toilet bowl lipgloss anyone? =P

But on a more serious note, I came across this page on the dangers of squatting ON toilet bowls. (I'm talking about squatting on those that are made for us to SIT ON.) It really freaked me out when I saw the gruesome pictures when a toilet bowl broke from the weight of someone squatting ON it.

So please ladies (and gentlemen), appreciate your toilet bowls before they um, stop flushing or start eating you up.

No comments: