Friday, February 25, 2011

Conflicted

Alamak. I have to allocate a budget for the number of emo posts I'm allowing myself in a week! And definitely none back-to-back.



 But today, I guess I just need an avenue to 'release'.

The day started out pretty good. It was NOT difficult to get out of bed. I did NOT fall asleep during class. The assignment topic was finally pretty much approved. I got the book I've been waiting for.


 Then comes a phone call that's supposed to make my day even more cheery and sun-shiny but on the contrary, it brought about the opposite effect with the deliverance of not-so-great news. But I thought, I can't let this pull me down after such a great start to the day! And so I set off on a personal quest to distract myself from whatever negativity that was threatening to swallow me whole.


Not sure if it's working but I'm not wallowing in my mud-hole i.e. you're not reading a whole bunch of censored out expletives. So that's a good sign. =)

Now, I think I owe it to myself to:
  1. go back to my journals, preparing for exams and the mountain-high pile of assignments. 
  2. come back to this trusty lil blog whenever I can. =)

1 comment:

skyofwishes said...

hi jenn,
finally updated your blog oh.
read your 2 recent blog post.
you will be alright and
cheer up girl ya. :)
anything just tell us ya. :)