Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Proton R3 Satria Neo - Canggih!

IT'S SO CANTIK!!!!! =D

Curious? Click here: R3 Satria Neo.

Just came across the promotional advert for our national car-maker's new release. It only just came out yesterday. Read an article by The R3gister about its specifications but I really didn't understand one bit (save for the built in GPS part). Hahaha...
*Note to self: MUST pay more attention to my brother the next time he car-speaks.

It looks and sounds canggih though. If I somehow manage to cinch a job earning a more-than-decent amount, this baby's definitely gonna be one of my options. Big IF.

Of course one could argue that this car's more for a REAL driving enthusiast and bla bla bla.. But hey, it looks good and I know it's gonna feel so good when I step on the pedal so yeah. Support Malaysian made products!

No comments: